RRP £ + VAT £ + VAT
- Ice cream display with ventilated refrigeration with dual airflow for perfect temperature distribution,
- Automatic reverse-cycle defrost.
- One piece body insulated with ecological polyurethane (HCFC & HFC free) C02 foam, 60 mm thick.
- Display of containers tilted 11 degrees to allow for high visibility of the product.
- Service shell in corian and the operator’s side rear panel in epoxy powder-coated carbon steel.
- Double glazed heated front glass opens via top mounted hydraulic pistons.
- Aesthetic side panels made of laminate and lacquered on the lower
- part, double glazed heated glass on the upper section.
- Interior light with triple LED strip.
- Closure via self-rolling curtain on operator side.
- Structure base in, epoxy powder-coated carbon steel with adjustable feet or rotating castors (optional).
- Control panel with electronic control unit, located on lower part of operator’s side.
- Set temperature control ready for -20/+ 2 °C.
- Digital thermometer placed inside the well.
- Integral air cooled unit as standard optional remote versions
- R404a refrigerant option refrigerants available.
All of the technical features of the Kaleido ice cream parlour model are listed below: