The Energy Technology List is managed by Carbon Trust on behalf of the UK government. It provides information on products that qualify for the government’s Enhanced Capital Allowance scheme. The scheme allows businesses to write off the entire cost of any green technology included on the list against taxable profits.
Our latest Innovative product Garmo – plug-in multideck meet the relevant energy saving criteria and will be included on the ECA Energy Technology List (ETL) with effect from 1st May 2018.
What is the most important for you?
The message that by purchasing products listed on the ETL you may benefit from 100% first year enhanced capital allowances on your expenditure.
– a much bigger merchandising area than in typical plugin multidecks
– very low heat emission / only 1,5kW for 2,5-meter section / so you do not need to count much bigger AC for store
– noise level comparable with a normal discussion between people
– green refrigerant
– very low energy consumption
– easy service/maintenance access from the front
To be included on the list, all refrigerated display cabinets must meet strict performance criteria in terms of energy efficiency, and in 2015, the performance threshold was raised, so that only the best performing equipment could make it onto the list.
The RDGA-L4-1875, RDGA-L4-2500 and RDGA-L4-3750 ranges have all been recently added to the list so that our customers can be sure they are buying some of the most energy efficient equipment on the market today.